Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 123

I have a dilemma.  I haven't posted in so long, and I certainly don't want to abandon my project, but I'm wondering if doing a photo a day is too much for me?  Do I count this picture as Day 123, even though I should technically be on day 180 something?  In any case, here are a few photos I have taken since my last post :)

Chad loves to chill on the couch with his milk.  Little Einsteins is usually playing on the TV when he does this.

This was Family Home Evening a few weeks ago.  At one point, Chad was also sitting on the bench beside Jeff, but of course I didn't get a picture of it.  I still like this picture though. 

Here are a few from our recent trip to visit Jeff's family in Arizona:

Sadie and Chad were fascinated with the turtle, Mozart

This is the face Sadie gave me when I asked her to smile

At least Chad tried to smile!

Both kids had a great time jumping into the pool (Chad was a little nervous at first, but was jumping in like this by the time we left)

There, we finally got a smile!

Now I'm off to write 100 times, I will not abandon my project, I will not abandon my project.

3 comments:

Val said...

Don't abandon your project! I love seeing pictures of the kids, and it reminds me to try for pictures almost daily!

Does Jeff really play the piano?

Ben and Janelle said...

What if you starting doing it just once a week? I think I would have a hard time doing it EVERY day...but every week seems simpler, although it gives you that much less practice. But I really don't think you need practice at this point...you're a pro!

Molly said...

Oh Mozart....I can't believe the little guy is still around. That's so fun!