Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Year

It was a little over a year ago I started this blog.  I didn't meet my goal of taking a picture a day for a year, but I won't beat myself up for it.

Here was Chad a year ago today:
 And today:

Sadie one year ago today:

And Sadie today (she was too busy with her picture to look at me):

3 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

You may not have done every single day, but you did so much! You can really see how they've matured. :) Very cute and very well done with all your photos.

MTMcGee said...

I agree that it is still an accomplishment. We really like seeing pictures of them growing since we don't get to see you guys a lot. They are both so cute!!

Molly said...

WOW - a year already...I know, I'm late on even looking at this - but I'm impressed. The kids are so cute!