I totally have the baking bug too lately! (not good for my diet btw!)I made a scratch made citrus pound cake yesterday. sooo good! I'm assuming Chad looks like someone I don't know but I'm gonna guess anyway! He looks like his grandfather?! LOL (sorry about the first comment! I didn't realize I was signed into my husbands profile)
My friend Sarah inspired me to try this project. I'm going to take a picture of each of the kids every day to see how much they change over the next year. Hopefully my photography will improve as we go along :)
4 comments:
I totally have the baking bug too lately! (not good for my diet btw!)I made a scratch made citrus pound cake yesterday. sooo good! I'm assuming Chad looks like someone I don't know but I'm gonna guess anyway! He looks like his grandfather?! LOL
(sorry about the first comment! I didn't realize I was signed into my husbands profile)
Elise! Your pictures are amazing! (Doesn't hurt to have terribly cute kids).. I love this idea.. I can't wait for the next 349 days! :-)
FOr once i don't know! Who??
Post a Comment