Yesterday was my last day in Arizona. I persuaded my parents to a take a drive to the house I grew up in so I could take some pictures of the kids there.
Do you miss your house? I miss your house. i have so many memories there. I feel like i have all the same memories as you. I know i don't. But, is it okay if i pretend? I'm so glad we were close growing up.
My friend Sarah inspired me to try this project. I'm going to take a picture of each of the kids every day to see how much they change over the next year. Hopefully my photography will improve as we go along :)
2 comments:
The picture of Sadie made me cry- it epitomizes innocence and the loss of innocence all in one shot. Wow.
Do you miss your house? I miss your house. i have so many memories there. I feel like i have all the same memories as you. I know i don't. But, is it okay if i pretend? I'm so glad we were close growing up.
Post a Comment