I absolutely love that one of Sadie. Put that together with the black and white of Chad and his teddy and you have my two favs. I think I will have to do this with my kids someday!
My friend Sarah inspired me to try this project. I'm going to take a picture of each of the kids every day to see how much they change over the next year. Hopefully my photography will improve as we go along :)
4 comments:
Countdown. In my way of counting only 4 more days!!!
I absolutely love that one of Sadie. Put that together with the black and white of Chad and his teddy and you have my two favs. I think I will have to do this with my kids someday!
Just a picture of Chad grinning and giggling makes me giggle too. It's contagious! What sweethearts!
They look so sweet! You are a good photographer!
Post a Comment